Dr. Ali Rad
Dr. Ali Rad received his Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the Baghdad University College of Dentistry. He continued on to study at Fairfield University, where he obtained his Bachelor of Science in Biology and Mathematics. Next, at the University of Pennsylvania, he earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine. Lastly, he completed his orthodontic residency at Montefiore Medical Center.
Aside from dentistry, Dr. Ali Rad enjoys being active by getting in a daily work out, playing intramural basketball, hiking and traveling.
• Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY - Orthodontic Residency
• University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA – D.M.D. Doctor of Dental Medicine
• Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT – B.S. Bachelor of Science in Biology and Mathematics
• Baghdad University College of Dentistry, Baghdad, Iraq – B.D.S. Bachelor of Dental Surgery
• United Mission of Goodwill Inc., Port Antonio, Jamaica, Participated as the leading general dentist in a health service mission in which different health specialists jointly provided care to under developed areas. Responsibilities included organizing and preparing for the trip by collecting the instruments and medications needed, and recruiting dentists to participate in the mission. Established three dental clinics and provided dental care for over 200 patients.
• United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees , Damascus, Syria, Provided dental care for refugees at Red Crescent health center with an average of 40 patients per day. Care included simple oral surgeries, restorations, endodontic, prosthodontic and periodontic treatments.
• American Association of Orthodontics, Member
• American Dental Association, Member